Share |

25 April 2010

A Camera for Video and Photos

One of the first things that impressed me about this camera was the placement of the snapshot and video-record buttons – not in one, but in two places on the camera, the back end and the front end. When I held the camera above my head to shoot something, it was easy to grip the camera and press record or capture a still image. When I held the camera at a low angle, my thumb easily reached the set of buttons near the lens.
Although research shows that consumers generally prefer slim cameras, this camera's body is bulkier than the VPC-CS1, another new camera from Sanyo that's got a vertical form factor. But, despite the fact that the SH1 didn't fit in a small purse alongside my smart phone and wallet, I liked the substantial body of the camera; it had a more stable feel. I didn't get those shaky video clips that I sometimes shoot with the Flip MinoHD. Also, the Sanyo's image stabilization setting really helped steady some potentially shaky shots. The view screen is a 2.7 inch LCD pop-out that turns to a 285 degree angle.Continue: http://asurl.net/e0P